The RPSC food safety officer recruitment 2022 post has been released by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) department on the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Interested candidates can apply for this FSO recruitment post online from 01 November 2022 to 30 November 2022. To know more information regarding recruitment like eligibility, and the application process read the complete article!
RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022
Candidates who are interested and eligible should submit their applications on or before 30 November 2022. Applications will be accepted online starting on November 1, 2022.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022 is open to candidates with a degree in Food Technology, Veterinary Sciences, Dairy Technology, Oil Technology, Biotechnology, Agriculture Science, Biochemistry, or Microbiology, or a Master’s degree in Chemistry, or a degree in Medicine.
However, before applying for the recruitment the candidates must know all the information about the recruitment initiative.
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Association||RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission)|
|Post name||Food Safety Officer (FSO)|
|Online recruitment starts||01 November 2022|
|Last date to apply online||30 November 2022|
|Advt no.||11/ Exam/ F.S.O./ Med. & Health/ EP-I/2022-23|
|Number of vacancies||200|
|Pay Scale/Salary||Grade Pay 4200/- (Level-11)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment Vacancy 2022
As of this year, they have released 200 vacancies, with category-specific vacancies listed above at the Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Recruitment.
RPSC Food Officer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Degrees in Agriculture Science, Veterinary Sciences, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Biotechnology or Biotechnology Medicine or Master in Chemistry from a reputable university
- A Central Government-recognized equivalent or recognized qualification
- A candidate who has successfully completed training at an approved institution or institute recognized by the Food Authority
- It is provided that no individual who is financially interested in the manufacture, import or sale of any food article can serve as a Food Safety Officer.
- An understanding of Rajasthan culture, as well as knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script.
This recruitment is open to individuals between the ages of 18 and 40. The age must be calculated by 1.1.2023. Depending on the government’s rules, age relaxation will be granted.
RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022 Required Documents
- Photo identification cards (PAN, AADHAR, driving licenses, voter IDs, passports)
- If applicable, a certificate of compliance with EWS issued by the competent authority
- The competent authority’s certificate of caste, if applicable
- If necessary, a certificate of PWD issued by a competent authority
- A certificate of ex-servicemanship issued by a competent authority, if applicable
- Registration with the Rajasthan Medical Council, either permanent or provisional
- A scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
- A scanned image of your right thumb impression
- Image of left thumb scanned
How to Apply for RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022
- Visit the RPSC current opportunities page. Tap on the application link to apply for RPSC FSO recruitment.
- Register by entering the required details
- Enter all the required information on the application form.
- Scan the photograph and signature and upload them as per the guidelines. You can contact us if you encounter any difficulties uploading photos, signatures, or thumb impressions.
- Upload the required documents and fill out other details.
- Complete the application form and pay the application fee.
RPSC Food Officer Application Fee
Application fees are non-refundable for all candidates. Fees can be paid online until 30th November 2022.
- Gen: INR 350/-
- OBC/ MBC/ EWS: INR 250/-
- SC/ ST/ BPL of Raj: INR 150/-
RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Rajasthan GK||40||40 marks|
|Concerned subject||110||110 marks|
- Question types remain Multiple Choice.
- Every wrong answer in the exam will result in a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- There is a 2.5-hour time duration
I hope this article offered you all the necessary information you are looking for. Now candidates are all set for the post of RPSC food safety officer recruitment 2022 and can easily complete the process online.
For More Visit JKenvis
Official Website: Click Here
Notification: Click Here