The RGRHCL Basava Vasati Yojana was also announced by the Karnataka government. The inhabitants of Karnataka who can’t afford a home can now fulfill their dreams by filling out the online application of this scheme to get listed on RGRHCL 2022-23 list at the official Website https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/.
RGRHCL 2022-23 List
For people who are unable to purchase a home, the Karnataka government recently introduced a programme named RGRHCL Basava Vasati Yojana.
Basically, everyone living in the state of Karnataka will benefit from this programme, but those who belong to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, or the economically disadvantaged portion will benefit the most. It has a paid-up equity capital of Rs 3 crore and an authorized capital of roughly Rs 10 crore.
Before submitting the “Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited Online Form,” the Eligible Candidates must carefully read and understand all the material.
RGRHCL 2022-23 List PDF Download Link
|Coordination Body||Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL)|
|Beneficiaries||Karnataka state citizens who live in poverty|
|Scheme||Aishwarya Yojana/ Basava Vasati Yojana|
|Purpose of the Scheme||Housing for those who are underprivileged in both the social and economic spheres|
|Scheme launched by||State Government|
RGRHCL Basava Vasati Yojana Benefits & Rewards
- All those who benefit from this programme receive affordable, sturdy homes from this organisation.
- In particular for rural areas, the institute is striving toward affordable building technology.
- The establishment of new Kendras and Nirmithi Kendras for the homeless is something the government wishes to do.
- The construction of one’s own home is encouraged by offering incentives to the public.
- Compared to the average market price, the costs of various dwellings are significantly lower.
RGRHCL Basava Vasati Yojana Eligibility
- The applicant must reside in Karnataka on a permanent basis.
- The dwellings offered by this programme have a total unit cost of 1.5 lacs.
- The registration of candidates from households having an annual income of more than 32,000 rupees is not permitted.
How to apply for Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited?
Step 1: Visit the Basava Vasathi Yojana RGRHCL Scheme’s official website first at https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/.
Step 2: When you go to the Homepage, select “New Application.”
Step 3: The application form page will then quickly appear on the screen.
Step 4: Enter the necessary information and upload the necessary documents.
Step 5: Once everything is finished, select “submit.”
How can I find out if my RGRHCL List application has been accepted?
- Candidates must visit the official website of RGRHCL.
- Select Beneficiary Status when you visit the website.
- Now the user is required to enter their data, including their district and beneficiary code.
- The outcome will then show up on your screen after you click submit.
Additional names for the Karnataka Basava Vasati Yojana include Ashraya Yojana (RGRHCL). In accordance with this plan, the state government provides extremely low market price housing to the state’s poorest residents. In order to provide housing to socially and financially more vulnerable segments of society, Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited was established in the year 2000.
For More Visit: JKenvis
Official Website: Click Here
2BHK Application Link: Click Here
Allotment Letter: Check Here