PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2022 through their online portal, pmkisan.gov.in. From the information acquired, PM Kisan KYC’s last date is 15th December 2022, and the registration approval might take 10 to 14 days. The government assists entitled farmers with Rs 2000/- per installment under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023. For more information regarding the PM Kisan Registration Process, eligibility criteria, etc., read the full article.
PM Kisan Registration 2023
Before proceeding, you must ensure that you are eligible for PM Kisan Registration. For receiving the installation and completing the Pmkisan.gov.in New Farmer Registration Form 2022, you may need an Aadhar-linked bank account.
You can log into PM Kisan Registration 2023 and check your dashboard for the latest status. You will receive installments in your bank account once you are added to the beneficiary list.
For all new farmers who meet PMAY conditions, an online PM Kisan Registration can be completed, allowing them to claim their benefits. Farmers who have completed registration will also be listed in a new list later. The PM Modi administration has allocated 21000 crores for the 10 crore beneficiaries to receive Rs. 2000/- as government assistance.
pmkisan.gov.in New Farmer Registration Form
|Scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Benefit||INR 6000/- per year financial assistance|
|Main objective||Monetary aid for under eligible farmers|
|Mode for PM Kisan’s new farmer registration||Online and offline|
|PM Kisan registration approval period||10 to 14 Days|
|Offline mode for PM Kisan’s new farmer registration||CSC (Common Service Center) at your nearest Location|
Holding the right amount of money in the right hands is now a matter of course. In the section we have shown above, many marginal farmers always want to stay informed about the beneficiaries, approval time, etc. You can refer to the table.
PM Kisan Registration Eligibility Criteria
Farmers need to meet the eligibility criteria provided by the government of India to register for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY). The government also makes it mandatory for applicants to complete their e-KYC before registering for the Yojana.
Here are the critical points of the PMKSNY’s eligibility criteria:
- Only an Indian citizen must apply.
- This scheme is available to eligible farmers and small farmers.
- There should be a landholding of at least 2 hectares for applicants.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 40 years of age to qualify for the PM Kisan Yojana.
- It is required that the applicant’s monthly income be under Rs.15,000 per month.
- The applicant must have a Bank Savings Account, an Aadhar Card, or a Jan Dhan Account Number from IESC.
By meeting all the eligibility criteria, the applicant will be able to register and receive the remunerations of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY).
How to Register for PM Kisan Yojana
If the applicant wants to receive an installment, they must link their Aadhar card to their bank account. However, they must first register at pmkisan.gov.in. The following steps will assist you through the registration process.
Farmers can register for the PMKSNY scheme simply by following the steps below. A farmer can receive the benefits offered under this program after getting registered.
You can register for PMKSNY by following these steps:
- Open your device’s web browser and visit pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then tap the Register as a New Farmer button.
- Tap on the Proceed button after entering your Mobile Number.
- You must now upload all the necessary documents, including your Aadhar card and bank account information.
- Following the upload of all essential documents, tap the Submit button.
- Verify the details you entered carefully now.
- The last step is to submit your PM Kisan Application.
- Take a screenshot of the page for your future reference.
How to Check the PM Kisan Status
For farmers who have recently registered on the official website to take benefits of the PM Kisan Scheme, they can check their status by visiting the official website at pmkisan.gov.in
- Click on the Beneficiary Status option on the official website of PM Kisan and you will be taken to the next page.
- In the next step, you will be asked to enter your mobile number or registration number. Select either option and fill in the details before hitting the “Get Data” button.
- If the PM Kisan Status is pending after following the above-given steps, you will need to visit your nearest CSC and comply with the eKYC process.
|Official Website||Click Here|