The authorities will officially be releasing the NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2022 on November 17, 2022. The NHM Karnataka CHO admit card 2022 is available for download from the official website https://nhm.karnataka.gov.in/. On November 19, 2022, the candidates will show up for the exam after downloading their admit cards. To enter the exam room, candidates must have their NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2022 and a valid photo ID.
NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2022
Recently, the NHM Karnataka stopped accepting applications from prospective recruits. Your documents will be checked online by the authority of the District Level Selection Committees. The NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2022 is issued for approved applications.
The National Health Mission (NHM), Karnataka officials have now officially declared the date of the CHO exam at techkshetra.info. According to the most recent information, officials intend to hold the NHM Karnataka CHO Exam for 1048 positions on November 19, 2022. As a result, candidates who successfully registered for the NHM Karnataka Community Health Officer (CHO) Exam must appear for the test on the designated date.
|Conducting Authority||National Health Mission (NHM), Karnataka|
|Post||Community Health Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||1048|
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||17th of November 2022|
|Examination Date||19th of November,2022|
Admit Card is the most crucial piece of documentation that applicants for the NHM Karnataka CHO Exam should download. The NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2022 2022 will be made available online at techkshetra.info, therefore applicants need to be on the lookout for it. Additionally, the NHM Karnataka community Health Officer Admit card 2022 won’t be mailed.
nhm.karnataka.gov.in Health Officer Admit Card Details
The information that is printed on the admit card must be accurate. If not, you can run into issues when trying to enter the exam room. As a result, we suggest the applicants to carefully review the admit card to find any problems.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue Address
- Duration of the Exam
- Reporting Time
- Important Instructions Related to the Exam
Please do so by downloading the NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2022 NHM well in advance of the test date. In this manner, if such a case develops, you will have plenty of time to notify the authorities. Later, the relevant authority will move to address the matter.
How to Download NHM CHO Hall Ticket 2022 at techkshetra.info?
The applicants should to follow the instructions below to download their hall tickets when they become accessible on the official website. The steps that must be taken are listed below:
- First and foremost, students who apply for this position must go to the authority’s official website, https://techkshetra.info/.
- Following that, the kids will be sent to the authority’s homepage.
- The applicant will now see several alternatives at the very top, including ‘Practice Test,’ ‘Candidate Login,’ and ‘Candidate Registration.’
- Select the ‘candidate login’ option.
- A new page is displayed.
- The applicant will see a candidate login section here.
- The applicant must enter their registered ’email address’ and ‘password’ in that part.
- The candidate must now click the login button.
- The applicant will then see their profile.
- The applicant can view the admission card section here. Choose that section.
- The applicant’s admit card is now displayed.
- Applicants are recommended to print at least two to three copies of their admission card for use in subsequent stages of the selection process.
NHM Karnataka CHO Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates will be chosen for the position based on their performance in an online written exam, which will be followed by a document verification stage. We have detailed the exam pattern below:
- The written test will be administered online and will consist of objective-type questions.
- There will be a total of 80 questions with a maximum score of 100.
- In general, each question is worth one mark (60 questions for 60 points), but skill-based questions will be worth two points (20 questions for 40 marks)
- The examination will last 90 minutes.
|· MNursing Foundation
· Nursing in the Community/Public Health Nursing
· Medical /Surgical Nursing
· OBG / MCH
· Pediatrics and general aptitude
· Analysis of practical skills and skill-based questions
· Diet and nutrition-related
· Pharmacology, Anatomy, and Physiology
· The entire National Health Programme, as described on the MoHFW website
· Ayushman Bharath -HWC 12 service packages as indicated on the MoHFw website
We hope our readers found this article about techkshetra.info CHO Hall Ticket 2022 to be useful. In each stage of the selection process, call letters will be given to applicants who meet the NHM Karnataka CHO Eligibility Criteria. Candidates can use the login portal with their Login ID and Password to download their NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2022.
For Latest Updates: JKenvis
Official Website: Click Here