NEET 2023 is the only national-level medical entrance examination offered by NTA (neet.nta.nic.in) for admission to government and private medical colleges in India offering MBBS, BDS, and AYUSH courses. The registration process for NEET 2023 is expected to begin in 1st week of December 2022. This article provides information on the NEET 2023 Registration, exam date, eligibility criteria, application process, and more. Keep reading!
NEET 2023 Registration Date
It is expected that the NEET 2023 Registration Process will begin in 1st week of December or January. It is a national examination conducted by various reputed government and private medical colleges in India to provide admission into MBBS/BDS programmes. The NEET 2023 score will be considered for admission to medical and dental UG programs at medical colleges.
Applicants for NEET 2023 will be able to apply in December 2022 and the exam will take place in May 2023. The article contains all the information about NEET 2023 that aspirants need to know.
neet.nta.nic.in Application Form 2023
|Name of the exam||NEET 2023|
|Full form of the exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Method to apply||Online|
|Mode of entrance exam||Pen and paper Based|
|Type of questions||Objective or MCQ type questions|
NEET 2023 Exam Dates
|Application form will be accessible from||1st week of December 2022|
|Last date for application submission||Last week of December 2022|
|Opening of corrections window||3rd week to 4th week of January 2023|
|Accessibility of admit card||4th week of March 2023|
|Entrance exam date||1st week of May 2023|
|Result will be declared on||1st week of June 2023|
|Counseling will start from||2nd week of June 2023|
The table above shows the predicted schedule for NEET 2023 based on previous trends, since no official notification has been released.
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2023
- It is necessary that candidates complete 17 years of age by 31 December 2023 in order to sit for the NEET 2023 exam.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen, a non-resident Indian (NRI), an oversea Indian citizen (OCI), or a foreign national.
- The NEET-UG 2023 examination is available to students who have either passed or are enrolled in 10+2 or equivalent.
- Candidates who want to apply for NEET 2023 must have completed high school coursework in physics, chemistry, biology, and English.
- For the qualifying examination, candidates need to score at least 50% in physics, chemistry, and biology. For candidates from SC, ST, and OBC-NCL categories, the minimum mark requirement is 40%.
NEET 2023 Registration Required Document
A valid identification card, such as an Aadhar card, ration card, bank account passbook, passport, or other government-issued photo ID
An individual’s name, date of birth, permanent address, active email address, and mobile phone number, as well as their parent’s name, date of birth, address, and phone number.
Images of passport-size, postcard-sized, and thumb-impression photographs, together with a signature
How to Register for NEET 2023?
Candidates who are interested in taking the NEET 2023 exams, must fill out the application form online as soon as possible. Visit NEET’s official website to do this.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ tab on the official website of NTA NEET 2023.
- Complete the form by entering your name, contact number, DOB, and email address and click submit.
- Registration will be completed and you will receive your login credentials (ID and Password).
- Enter your personal details, and choose the exam center, medium, and academic information in the NEET 2023 application form.
- Lastly, upload the required documents, such as passport-sized photographs, academic certificates, category certificates, signatures, thumb impressions, etc., in JPG and PDF formats.
- In the last step, pay the application fee as determined by the National Testing Agency and print a copy of the application.
NEET 2023 Application Fee
Typically, internet banking/ debit/ credit cards/ UPI are used to pay the application fee when paying online.
|Different Categories||Total Application Fee||Fee for Outside India|
|General||INR 1600||INR 8500|
|General- EWS/ OBC-NCL||INR 1500||–|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender category||INR 900||–|
NEET Exam Pattern 2023
|Subjects||Total number of questions||Marks|
NEET 2023 Syllabus
Here you will find the NEET 2023 syllabus, which is based on Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
The expected topics of NEET 2023 Physics are:
- Electromagnetic Waves,
- Behaviour of ideal gas and kinetic theory,
- Laws of Motion,
- Electronic Devices,
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation,
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Some basic concepts of chemistry,
- Electro Chemistry,
- Surface Chemistry,
- P-Block Elements,
- Hydrogen, Equilibrium, Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers, etc
- Human Physiology,
- Plant Physiology,
- Ecology & Environment,
- Cell Structure and performance,
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Diversity in Living World,
With approx lakhs of candidates are interested to apply for NEET examination, It is crucial to know about NEET 2023 registration along with other related information to crack NEET examination. Candidates can refer to the information provided above and get a good score in NEET 2023
Official Website: Click Here