An EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 announcement for the position of Manager, Management Trainee in All India has been made by the Export Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) and can be found at https://www.eximbankindia.in/. Interested candidates may apply online from 14th October 2022 to 4th November 2022. Further detailed information has been mentioned in the article below.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022
A job announcement for 41 management trainee positions has been released by the Export-Import Bank of India or EXIM Bank of India. With its network of offices in India and abroad, the EXIM Bank of India plays a significant role in fostering the nation’s foreign trade.
|Organization Name||Export Import Bank Of India (Exim Bank)|
|Recruitment Notification||Exim Bank Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Notification Release Date||14th October 2022|
|Posts Name||· Manager
· Management Trainee
|Pay Scale||Rs. 48,170 – 69,810/- Per Month|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary||Rs. 48,170 – 69,810/- Per Month|
Candidates for the EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2022 must have an MBA, PGDBA, or CA. The final candidates chosen would be eligible for a stipend of Rs. 55,000/- for the training duration. The management trainees will be integrated into Grade Scale JM 1 as the Deputy Manager after successfully completing their year of training. The Deputy Manager’s annual CTC is currently Rs 17 lakhs.
EXIM Bank Recruitment Vacancy Distribution 2022
In the table given below you can check out the vacancy distribution of the EXIM Bank Recruitment Notification so you’ll get an idea of your selection chances of yours:
|Post Name||Total No. Of Posts|
|Management Trainee (Mt)||41|
|Manager (Information Technology)||2|
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Check out all the important dates for the EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022:
|Start Date to Apply Online||14 October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||4th November 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee||4th November 2022|
EXIM Bank 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the EXIM Bank Vacancy 2022 eligibility criteria which must be fulfilled by the candidate who is going to apply for the recruitment otherwise their application will be get rejected or will not entertain:
- Educational Qualification
- According to the Exim Bank’s official announcement, applicants must have earned a CA, LLB, BE/B.Tech, MBA, postgraduate diploma, or master’s degree in business administration from a recognized board or university.
- Age Limit
- According to the Export Import Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the applicant’s age as of November 4, 2022, must be at least 21 and no older than 40.
- the category wise Age Relaxation can be checked in the table given below:
|OBC Candidates||3 Years|
|SC/ ST Candidates||5 Years|
|PWD (General) Candidates||10 Years|
|PWD (OBC) Candidates||13 Years|
|PWD (SC/ST) Candidates||15 Years|
EXIM Bank 2022 Salary Details
Check out the post wise salary details:
|Management Trainee (MT)||Rs. 55,000/-|
|Manager (Law)||Rs. 48,170 to 69,810/-|
|Manager (Information Technology)|
EXIM Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
If the candidates are proved to be qualified, they will be shortlisted first for this recruitment. The shortlisted applicants will be required to take a written examination. The candidates will then be contacted for a personal interview, should they be selected. Consequently, the selection process includes the following steps:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Instructions to Apply for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should only apply online at eximbankindia.in, the official Exim Bank website.
- Candidates should save a scanned copy of their documents before applying.
- For registration, a candidate must have a working email address, and both the provided mobile number and email address must be maintained current.
- The Export Import Bank of India will notify you of any essential modifications and the verification of your certificate.
- Candidates are urged to carefully complete the Exim Bank online application form because it’s highly unlikely that any correspondence regarding changes to the information would be entertained.
Steps to Apply for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022
Follow the step-by-step procedure given below to apply for the EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the EXIM Bank, https://www.eximbankindia.in/.
- Step 2: Then go to the “careers” page and click on the apply online for “EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022”.
- Step 3: Now fill out the application form carefully and attach all required documents.
- Step 4: Then pay the application fee and take review the application.
- Step 5: Finally submit the application and take a copy of it for future use or we can say future reference.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Candidates who want to apply for the EXIM Recruitment 2022 need to pay the category-wise application as given below:
|General & OBC Candidates||Rs.600/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Preparation Tips For the EXIM Vacancy Trainee Exam
Use the advice provided here to prepare for the EXIM Bank Management Trainee test.
- You must first be well familiar with the syllabus and exam format. Start preparing for the exam accordingly.
- You can schedule your studies so that you don’t miss anything.
- You can start taking sample exam papers and mock test series once you have thoroughly studied every subject (topic-by-topic).
- Prepare based on the weighted average of the marks. To be more ready for D-Day, time yourself while attempting the same.
To avoid last-minute issues candidates must hurry to apply for the EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 because the application process has been started from today itself on the official web portal of the EXIM Bank.
|Official Website||Click Here|
EXIM Bank Recruitment FAQs
Where to apply online for the EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022?
To apply online for EXIM Bank Recruitment you need to visit https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/iebmtsep22/
What is the last date to apply online for Exam Bank Recruitment 2022?
Last date to apply online for EXIM Bank Recruitment is November 04, 2022.