If you are an e-SHRAM Cardholder and want to track E-Shram Card Payment Status 2022 then you must know the 1st Installment of 1000 rupees is going to be transferred to the bank accounts of e-SHRAM cardholders likely in the first or second week of October 2022.
E Shram Card Payment Status
The Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government has launched the e-SHRAM Portal, where daily wage labourers can apply online and get an e-SHRAM Card. If you already hold an E Shram Card, then you can check the E Shram Card Payment Status by visiting https://eshram.gov.in/.
|Status||E Shram Card Payment Status 2022|
|Payment Date||October 2022|
Lakhs of individual who works in organised sectors have already registered themselves on the official website, if you are one of those who recently registered and got a UAN Card then you are informed that eshram.gov.in Payment Status can be tracked easily by going through the step-by-step guide, which is available below.
eshram.gov.in Payment Status
According to some reliable sources, the Government of India can send the first installment of the e-SHRAM Cards through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in the very near future. Either you belong to any state, if you have already enrolled for E-SHRAM Card to avail the various benefits, then you will get it once it will be released officially.
As of October 01, 2022 01:30 IST (Indian Standard Time), 28,30,92,998 e-SHRAM Card has been officially issued, first Installment of e-SHRAM Card will be only sent to those individuals, who already have completed eKYC. Not all more than 28.3 crores will receive the benefits, only those will get 1st first installment, who have submitted all credentials correctly.
How to Check the E Shram Card Payment Status 2022?
To check the E Shram Card Payment Status, you need to follow the step-by-step guide, which is available below.
- Go to the e-SHRAM Portal at https://eshram.gov.in/.
- Tap on the option of Status, and go to the next webpage.
- Now, an option of the E Shram Card Payment Status will be before you, tap on this option.
- Here, it will ask you to enter the Registration Number and Date Of Birth. Fill in login details and hit the Submit button.
Note: Once you have gone through the above mentioned step-by-step guide, you will have successfully checked the payment status of E Shram Card.
If you don’t have an E Shram Card, then scroll down to know how you can apply online and get it.
e-SHRAM Card Registration
If you are not an E Shram Card holder, and want to get it, then you need to know that, you will only be able to avail the benefits of the E-SHRAM Card if you meet with eligible category candidates. To apply online and get a Shram Card, an applicant must have aadhaar-linked mobile number.
There are two ways to apply online and get an E Shram Card, by doing self-registration on the e-SHRAM Portal and by visiting the nearest CSC. The easiest way to get an e-SHRAM Card is by applying online through the official portal.
How to apply online for an E Shram Card?
To apply online for an E Shram Card, you need to follow the step-by-step guide, which is available below.
- Firstly, you need to visit at https://eshram.gov.in/, the official website of the E Shram Portal.
- On the official website of the E Shram Portal, you will have an option the Register on e-SHRAM, tap on this option.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option, you will be asked to enter your Mobile Number & Captcha Code. Fill in the required credential and hit the Send OTP button.
- After clicking on the above-mentioned option, you will receive a six-digit OTP, now you need to fill it in and hit the Submit button.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the Aadhaar Number and tap on the option of the Submit button.
- This time, you will receive an OTP on a aadhaar-linked Mobile Number, fill in it, and tap on Validate.
- At the end, you need to enter your Bank details, Educational qualifications, Job Profile, etc, upload a Photograph and then complete the registration procedure.
|Official Website||Click Here|
E Shram Card Payment Status 2022: FAQs
Where to check the E Shram Card Payment Status 2022?
e-SHRAM Card Holder can check the E Shram Card Payment Status by visiting https://eshram.gov.in/.
When will E Shram Card 1st Installment be released?
E Shram Card 1st Installment of ₹1000 is likely to be released in October 2022.