The second and last lunar eclipse of the year will take place on November 8, 2022, In certain locations, there will be a total lunar eclipse, but in others, there will only be a partial eclipse. On November 8, 2022, Chandra Grahan 2022 will be visible in Australia, America, Canada, Brazil, Europe, and South America in addition to India.
Chandra Grahan 2022
A lunar eclipse happens when the Moon passes through the shadow of the Earth. This can only occur on a full moon night when the Moon is close to one of the lunar nodes, when the Sun, Earth, and Moon are all precisely or very closely aligned, with the Earth being closest to the other two.
On Tuesday, November 8, there will be a very unique celebration for Hinduism’s Kartik Purnima Tithi, the major bath-donation holiday. The sacred festival of Dev Deepawali will be observed on this day all across the nation. This day is particularly significant since it marks the second and final lunar eclipse of 2022.
Lunar eclipse for Kartik Purnima will begin on Monday, November 7, 2022, one day before the year 2022. Beginning on Monday at 3:57 a.m., the value of Purnima Tithi will last for 3 hours and 53 minutes the following day. However, due to the Uday Kaalik circumstance, Tuesday, November 8, 2022, will be observed as Kartik Purnima. On this day, Guru Nanak Jayanti will also be reverently observed. The affected Khagras Chandra Grahan 2022 also occurs on the day of Kartik Purnima.
Time Of Chandra Grahan 2022 Sutak Period
The Drik Panchang states that the lunar eclipse Sutak will begin at 9:21 in the morning and terminate at 6:18 in the evening. During a solar eclipse, sutak is noticed for four prahars, while during a lunar eclipse, sutak is observed for three prahars prior to the eclipse. From one dawn to the next, there are a total of 8 prahars. Sutak is thus observed 12 hours prior to the solar eclipse and 9 hours prior to the lunar eclipse.
|Stutak Kaal||Timings on 8th November 2022|
|Sutak Begins||9:21 AM|
|Sutak Ends||06:18 PM|
|Sutak for Children, Old and Sick Starts||02:48 PM|
|Sutak for Children, Old and Sick Ends||06:18 PM|
Chandra Grahan 2022 Astrological Impacts
- The lunar eclipse of 2022 is significant from a religious standpoint and is particularly noteworthy from an astrological perspective because it can be seen in India. This upcoming lunar eclipse could have both positive and bad effects for zodiac signs, according to astrological predictions.
- This lunar eclipse will take place once again on Tuesday, 2022’s full moon day. The lunar eclipse 2022 will reach its peak at 5:9 o’clock. While the salvation period will begin at 6.19 pm and the middle period at 5:12.
- This lunar eclipse 2022 occurs in Aries and the Bharani Nakshatra. People who were born in the Bharani Nakshatra and in the sign of Aries should not, under any circumstances, see this lunar eclipse 2022.
- Chandra Grahan 2022 may have a detrimental effect on Aries people. They will endure financial setbacks and deal with health-related issues. It would be prudent not to place a significant amount of money.
- The Moon, according to astrologers, is the planet that causes mental processes. In this instance, Moon will be in Aries with Rahu.
- The Sun will serve as the deity of the planets along with Ketu. People who are impacted by the moon in this way will need to take extra precautions during the lunar eclipse 2022.
- Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Libra, Scorpio, Capricorn, and Pisces people with Moon-affected Ascendants must take the required precautions. Any task that these ascendants conduct should be done cautiously.
|Delhi||05:32 PM||06:18 PM||Partial Lunar Eclipse|
|Kolkata||With Moonrise – 04:56 PM||06:18 PM||Total Lunar Eclipse|
|Mumbai||06:05 PM||06:18 PM||Partial Lunar Eclipse|
|Bengaluru||05:53 PM||06:18 PM||Partial Lunar Eclipse|
|Chennai||05:42 PM||06:18 PM||Partial Lunar Eclipse|
|Guwahati||04:37 PM||06:18 PM||Total Lunar Eclipse|
In actuality, the full Chandra Grahan 2022 on November 8th is the final total lunar eclipse for three years. The following total lunar eclipse will take place in March 2025. However, there will still be partial and penumbral lunar eclipses visible around the planet in between.
Latest Updates: JKenvis