For a total of 3932 open positions, the Allahabad-based High Court of Judicature has issued a recruitment notice for the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022 (Uttar Pradesh). Online applications for the UP Civil Court Recruitment 2022 will be accepted from qualified individuals beginning on October 30, 2022, at either www.allahabhighcourt.in or www.recruitment.nta.nic.in.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022
Information provided here concerning the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022 should prove useful to prospective applicants. The exam information is updated regularly on the official website, so aspirants should check back regularly.
|Recruitment Organisation||Allahabad High Court|
|Advt No.||Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralised Recruitment 2022-23|
|Start Date||30th October 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||13th November 2022|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Thousands upon thousands of people sit for exams like the one used for hiring at the Allahabad High Court. That’s why it’s crucial to study effectively in order to do well on the test. A number of excellent resources exist online where hopefuls can learn the greatest methods for studying for competitive examinations.
Allahabad High Court Vacancy 2022
The available positions in Allahabad Recruitment 2022 are broken down into the following categories:
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 881 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 305 Posts
- Junior Assistant/ Paid Apprentice – 1021 Posts
- Driver – 26 Posts
- Group D – 1699 Posts
Below you will find a listing of all of the information pertaining to the allahabadhighcourt.in recruitment.
Allahabad High Court 2022 Selection Process
The following are the stages that will be included in the selection process for the Allahabad High Court Bharti 2022:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Typing Test/ Steno Test/ Driving Test (as per post requirement)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply For Allahabad Court Recruitment 2022?
The application process for the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022 will consist of the following steps.
- To apply for a job with NTA or Allahabad High Court, visit their respective websites, recruitment.nta.nic.in and allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Select “Recruitment Examinations 2022 High Court of Judicature Allahabad” from the homepage’s announcements.
- Click “Application Form For Various High Court Posts” at the bottom of the new page that opens.
- To begin the registration process, either select “New Registration” or “Signup” if you have already done so.
- Make sure all of your personal and academic information is correct on the application.
- Please scan your documents to the required size and upload them.
- Make your payment for the application processing fee here.
- Fill out the application form, and save a copy for your records.
Allahabad High Court 2022 Application Fee
In order to finalise the registration process, the candidate is required to pay any applicable examination fees. From this page, you can view the application fees broken down by category as well as by post.
- Stenographer – Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 800/- for others)
- Junior Assistant/ Paid Apprentice – Rs. 850/- (Rs. 650/- for others)
- Driver – Rs. 800/- (Rs. 600/- for others)
- Group D Posts – Rs. 800/- (Rs. 600/- for others)
allahabadhighcourt.in recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should have the appropriate academic qualification as well as the age restriction for the position that is desired below, all of which are detailed in the following. Let’s take a look at the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022 exam’s educational requirements, age limit, and age relaxation policies.
- Stenographer (Hindi) – The applicant needs to have a Bachelor’s degree and must have completed a computer course that included steno.
- Stenographer (English) – The applicant needs to have a Bachelor’s degree and must have completed a computer course that included steno.
- Junior Assistant/ Paid Apprentice – The applicant needs to have a Bachelor’s degree and must have completed a computer course that included typing.
- Driver – The applicant needs to have a matriculation degree and must have a driving licence with 3 years experience in driving.
- Group D – Applicants must be 6th Pass/ 8th Pass/ 10th Pass/ or have an ITI degree.
For the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022, the age restriction is between 18 and 40 years old.
Allahabad High Court Salary 2022
The 7th Central Pay Commission has determined, and the following table provides a breakdown of the salaries that will be offered to successful candidates. Please find the following information on Allahabad High Court In-hand Salary: –
- (i) Stenographer – Rs. 5200 20,200/ Grade Pay Rs.2800/
- (i) Junior Assistant/ Paid Apprentice – 5200 – 20,200/ Grade Pay Rs. 2000/
- (ii) Driver – Rs. 5200 – 20,200/ Grade Pay Rs. 1900/ (Fixed)
- (i) Group D – Rs. 6000/ (Fixed)
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
The Allahabad High Court Syllabus is going to be covered in the following discussion. Candidates who are interested in the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022 are required to prepare for the examination in accordance with the syllabus in order to achieve a score that is qualified.
The following categories will be covered in the multiple choice questions:
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- Population, Ecology and Urbanisation (in Indian Context)
- World Geography and Geography and Resources of India
- Current National and International Important Events
- General Aptitude
The candidate will be given a text in the English language on a computer that is around 500 words long, and he or she will be needed to print the text on the computer using the same format. Any blunder or slip-up will result in a loss of 0.1 points.
For Latest Updates Visit JKenvis
Official Website: allahabadhighcourt.in